Overview & Benefits of Membership
The ISSA provides representation on legal issues, legislative issues, and educational forums to insure a professional and successful storage industry in Idaho.
Regular Member (includes one facility) - $125/yr.
Any individual, partnership, corporation, LLC, REIT or other entity which owns or manages a storage facility in Idaho.
Associate Member - $75/yr. - (new rate as of 8/11/08)
This is for additional facilities that belong to a regular member as well as any individual who is an employee, officer, partner, investor or manager of any ISSA member facility in good standing. This includes any affiliates of our Regular Members or Vendor Members. This is a non-voting membership.
Vendor Member - $250/yr.
Any person, partnership, corporation, LLC or other entity which is a supplier of goods and/or services utilized within the storage industry or related to the industry, including consultants and independent contractors.
Prospective Owner Member (does not include SSA affiliation benefits) - $100/yr.
An individual or entity that does not own an existing self storage facility or one under construction, but is a prospective developer or purchaser of a self storage facility in the State of Idaho. This is a non-voting membership.
Benefits of membership include:
- Professional Recognition - Becoming part of a professional organization enhances your credibility and visibility among customers.
- News & Information - Stay informed of statewide and region industry news through the ISSA newsletter and website.
- ISSA Membership Directory - ISSA members have exclusive access to the member directory to stay in touch with fellow ISSA members.
- Industry Publications - ISSA's membership to the SSA provides members with a monthly subscription to the Globe magazine. Members also have access to the online demand estimator ODE*SSA at a discounted rate.
- Member Discounts - Membership entitles you to attend ISSA sponsored events at discounted rates, receive indirect member discounts to SSA Conferences/Trade Shows, and discounts on services and products from national vendors. Current discounts include:
- 25% discount on PLUSS insurance premium from Universal Insurance.
- ISSA will pay $50 towards a one time legal consultation with the ISSA attorney David Claiborne.
- $50 SSA gift certificate to be applied to an SSA publication, conference registration, workshop or seminar.
- Networking Opportunities - Build relationships with fellow professionals, customers and suppliers at membership meetings and other ISSA sponsored events.
- Advocacy - The many members of the ISSA become one voice, incurring a greater influence in important legislative matters.